GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. It is a dream of many aspirants. Further, this is an exam for admission to the M. Pharm program. In addition, the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts this exam. But, many of us don’t know ‘How to Qualify GPAT Exam?’. So, taking this very important point into account, we are providing information regarding the same. This will definitely help you in many ways. We have also covered the article on ‘How to Qualify NET Exam‘. Thus, let’s have a ride on this very important topic ‘How to Qualify for GPAT Exam?’.
Table of Contents
How to Qualify for GPAT Exam?
Many aspirants wish to go for the M. Pharm program. In fact, it is a very fascinating field as a career. So, many students approach that. We are here for you with thorough information about ‘How to Qualify for GPAT Exam?’. We are going to take you into this world of information. On the other hand, you should be ready to grab this golden opportunity. So, let’s start the tutorial.
Process Used to Qualify GPAT Exam
There is a certain process followed to qualify GPAT exam. You should apply the information given below.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applying candidate should have completed the 10th & 12th standard or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Further, a candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy for 4 years duration.
- In addition to the above, candidates pursuing the final year of a B.Pharma degree are eligible to apply.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) or its equivalent candidates are not eligible for applying.
Age Limit Criteria
According to the current scenario, there is no age limit provided for the applying candidates. So, those who fulfill the above conditions can apply.
Eligibility Criteria For Scribe/Reader
Let’s suppose you are a scribe/reader. Then you should follow the condition given below to assist.
- As of 27th January 2021, you should not have completed the age of 19 years.
- There should have academic qualifications lower than the applying candidate.
- You should not involve in any academic tutoring activities.
- You should not be related to the applying candidate.
Moreover, it is necessary to show your age certificate at the time of the exam. Further, you are allowed to assist only when you fulfill the above conditions.
In this way, following the above-mentioned information, you can crack the GPAT exam.