10 Interesting Vera Farmiga Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Vera Farmiga is an American actress and director.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
2. She began her acting career on stage in the original production of Taking Sides (1996).
Img Source: batesmotel.fandom.com
3. Farmiga made her film debut in the drama-thriller Return to Paradise (1998).
Img Source: mubi.com
4. She gained critical acclaim for her role in the drama Down to the Bone (2004), for which she won an Independent Spirit Award.
Img Source: pinkvilla.com
5. Farmiga’s other notable films include the drama The Manchurian Candidate (2004), the supernatural horror film The Conjuring (2013) and its sequel The Conjuring 2 (2016), the drama God’s Pocket (2014), and the biographical drama Never Forever (2007).
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
6. She has also directed two films, Higher Ground (2011) and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (2008).
Img Source: wikidata.org
7. Farmiga has received two Academy Award nominations, for Best Supporting Actress for Up in the Air (2009) and Best Actress for The Front Runner (2018).
Img Source: godzilla.fandom.com
8. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for Up in the Air.
Img Source: popsugar.com
9. Farmiga has also been nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards, for her work on the television series Bates Motel (2013–2017).
Img Source: emmys.com
10. She is married to actor Sebastian Roché and they have two children together.
Img Source: vanityfair.com