10 Interesting Jared Leto Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Jared Leto is an American actor, singer, and director.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
2. He is best known for his roles as Jordan Catalano on My So-Called Life and as Harry Goldfarb in Requiem for a Dream.
Img Source: britannica.com
3. He has also appeared in such films as Fight Club, American Psycho, and Dallas Buyers Club, for which he won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Img Source: gq.com
4. Leto is the lead vocalist, multi-instrumentalist and main songwriter for the American rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars.
Img Source: m.imdb.com
5. The band has released five studio albums, with their most recent, America, released in April 2018.
Img Source: biography.com
6. Leto has directed music videos and documentaries for the band, as well as two short films.
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
7. He has also directed two feature films, including the 2016 film Suicide Squad.
Img Source: people.com
8. In 2018, he starred in the science fiction film Blade Runner 2049.
Img Source: variety.com
9. He is set to reprise his role as the Joker in the upcoming film Suicide Squad 2.
Img Source: today.com
10. Leto has also been active in philanthropy and social activism, raising awareness for such causes as human rights, environmental protection, and homelessness.
Img Source: facebook.com