The Indian Army is one of the largest wings of the Indian Armed Forces. Further, it has a significant motto ‘Service Before Self ‘. In addition, it is proudly serving our nation. Moreover, many youngsters are willing to enter this prestigious field. It is the dream of the youth of our nation. But, a number of them don’t know ‘How to Join the Indian Army?’. Thus, we are here for them. We have also covered the article on ‘How to Join Indian Air Force‘. To satisfy the aspirants who are facing the query ‘How to Join the Indian Army?’, we are providing detailed information here. Thus, take the advantage of this opportunity.
How to Join the Indian Army?
Serving the nation is always a proud moment for the citizens of India. Those aspirants who are desperate to join the Indian Army, should be clear about ‘How to Join the Indian Army?’. Looking forward to this opportunity to guide you, people, we are providing here elaborated information about the same.
Post in Indian Army
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- NCC Special entry
- Soldier Tech Havildar
- Nursing Assistant
Different Ways Used For This Purpose
1 ) 10+2 Level Entries
- This is also called as Technical Entry Scheme
- After passing 12th, it is possible to get into the Indian Army this way.
- Passing through the Science stream is the foremost condition to apply for this.
- Immediately after passing the above course, you can be directly appointed to the Lieutenant rank.
- Male candidates can only be allowed to apply for this.
- This course is of 5 years duration for which the notification falls twice a year (January & July).
- Applicants must be qualified with 10+2 Examination/equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Age Limit for the application is 16.5 to 19.5 years
- The selection is based on 5 days duration SSB interview
2 ) University Entry Scheme (UES)
- The final year engineering students are eligible to apply for the Technical Arm permanent commission
- Through campus placement format, students must get through an SSB interview followed by a medical test
- The students who qualify through this get the 1-year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
3 ) Short Service Commission (SSC)
- This is especially for technical graduates/postgraduates to be eligible to apply
- Candidates must get through SSB and Medical Board to get into the training academy at Chennai
4 ) TGC
- TGC stands for Technical Graduate Course through which Engineering or Final Year Candidates are eligible to join the Indian Army
- From the start of the course, final year students must submit their degree within 12 weeks
Candidates can follow the official website for more information.
Indian Army official website: Click here
Indian Army Jobs Can Be Found Here.
In this way, following the above-mentioned information.