10 Interesting Winona Ryder Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Winona Ryder is an American actress.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
2. She was born Winona Laura Horowitz in Olmsted County, Minnesota, and was named after a nearby town, Winona, Minnesota.
Img Source: imdb.com
3. Her mother is an author, video producer, and editor, and her father is an author and antiquarian bookseller.
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
4. She has an older brother, Uri.
Img Source: britannica.com
5. Ryder’s family is Jewish; they emigrated from Russia and Poland.
Img Source: indiewire.com
6. She was raised in a “non-religious” household and identifies as Jewish.
Img Source: biography.com
7. Ryder began her film career with a leading role in the 1986 film Lucas.
Img Source: lifeandstylemag.com
8. She has appeared in such films as Beetlejuice (1988), Edward Scissorhands (1990), and The Age of Innocence (1993).
Img Source: strangerthings.fandom.com
9. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Age of Innocence.
Img Source: people.com
10. In 2000, Ryder received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Img Source: graziamagazine.com