12 Interesting Timothée Chalamet Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Timothée Chalamet was born on December 27, 1995, in New York City.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
2. Chalamet’s mother, Nicole Flender, is a real estate broker, and his father, Marc Chalamet, is a UNICEF editor.
Img Source: imdb.com
3. Chalamet has two sisters, Pauline and Gabrielle.
Img Source: thecut.com
4. Chalamet is of French, Austrian, and Russian descent.
Img Source: time.com
5. Chalamet attended the LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Img Source: euronews.com
6. Chalamet made his feature film debut in Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar (2014).
Img Source: theguardian.com
7. Chalamet’s breakout role came in the coming-of-age film Call Me by Your Name (2017), for which he received critical acclaim.
Img Source: people.com
8. Chalamet received several nominations for his performance in Call Me by Your Name, including an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, making him the youngest actor to be nominated in that category in over 80 years.
Img Source: pagesix.com
9. Chalamet’s other notable films include Lady Bird (2017), Hostiles (2017), and Beautiful Boy (2018).
Img Source: gq.com
10. Chalamet will star in the upcoming films The King (2019) and Little Women (2019).
Img Source: mashable.com
11. Chalamet is dating Lily-Rose Depp, the daughter of actor Johnny Depp.
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
12. Chalamet is fluent in French and English.
Img Source: deadline.com