10 Interesting Nicole Kidman Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Nicole Kidman is an Australian actress, producer, and singer.
Img Source: britannica.com
2. She is the recipient of multiple awards, including an Academy Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, five Golden Globe Awards, and the Silver Bear for Best Actress.
Img Source: biography.com
3. Kidman began her acting career in Australia with the 1983 film Bush Christmas.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
4. Her breakthrough came in the 1989 thriller Dead Calm.
Img Source: variety.com
5. Kidman’s performances in films such as To Die For (1995), Moulin Rouge! (2001), and The Hours (2002) earned her critical acclaim.
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
6. Kidman has also appeared in several successful films, including The Others (2001), Cold Mountain (2003), Australia (2008), and Rabbit Hole (2010).
Img Source: mubi.com
7. She has received critical acclaim for her work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, campaigning for children’s rights and education.
Img Source: bustle.com
8. In 2006, Kidman was made a Companion of the Order of Australia, the highest civilian honor in the country.
Img Source: thefamouspeople.com
9. In 2020, Kidman was ranked as the world’s second highest-paid actress by Forbes.
Img Source: usmagazine.com
10. Kidman has been married twice, first to actor Tom Cruise, and then to country singer Keith Urban. She has two children from her first marriage, and two adopted children from her second marriage.
Img Source: theguardian.com