Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Form Registration
Maharashtra Government’s Majhi Mulagi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Scheme | Majhi Mulagi Bhagyashree Kanya Scheme Application Form | MKBY Application form | Benefits of Majhi Mulagi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Scheme.
Majhi Mulagi Bhagyashree Yojana is introduced to improve the ratio of girls. This scheme was introduced on April 1, 2016, by the Maharashtra government. If the mother or father of the girl sterilizes after the birth within a year, then an amount of Rs 50,000 will be deposited by the government in the name of the girl child (50,000 rupees deposited in the bank in the name of the girl child). Under Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021, if the parents have adopted family planning after the birth of the second daughter, then after sterilization, the names of both the girls will be deposited in the bank of Rs 25000-25000. You can also check more How to Tutorials for better information.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, only two daughters of the same person of Maharashtra will be given the benefit. Under Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021, parents will have to undergo sterilization to be done within 1 year after the birth of a daughter and sterilization is mandatory within 6 months of the birth of the second daughter. Under this scheme, earlier below poverty line families (BPL) whose annual income was up to Rs 1 lakh. Eligible for Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021. According to the new policy, the annual income of the girl child under this scheme has been increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh. The families of Maharashtra whose annual income is Rs 7.5 lakh will also be eligible for this scheme.
The objective of MKBY 2021
As you know that many people consider girls as a burden and kill girls and do not allow girls to study more. Because of these problems, the Maharashtra Government has started this Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021. It has been done through this scheme to improve the ratio of girls, and stop sex determination and female feticide. Through this MKBY 2021, promote girls toward education and change the negative thinking of the people of the state. To make the future of daughters bright through this scheme.
Key Point of MKBY 2021
|scheme name||My daughter Bhagyashree Yojana|
|started by||by Maharashtra government|
|launch date||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Raising the standard of living of the girls of Maharashtra|
Majhi Mulagi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021
The girl will not get interest money under this scheme. The interest will be given when the first time the girl child will be 6 years old and the second time the interest money will be received when the girls are 12 years old. If the girl completes 18 years, then that girl will be entitled to receive the full amount. To get the full benefits of Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021, the girl should be at least 10th pass and should be unmarried. The parents of the state who want to be eligible under this scheme, then they will have to apply.
Under this scheme, a bank account will be opened in the name of the girl or her mother. In this account itself, the amount will be transferred from time to time by the state government to the bank account in the name of the girl child.
Maharashtra My Daughter Bhagyashree Scheme 2021K Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to two daughters of a family.
- Under Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021, a joint account will be opened in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother in the National Bank and both will get accident insurance of one lakh rupees and an overdraft of 5000 rupees.
- According to this plan, if according to plan, after the birth of a girl, family planning (sterilization) is done. So Rs 50,000 will be given by the government.
- If after the birth of 2 girls get family planning done. So 25-25 thousand rupees will be given to both by the government.
- Under the Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021, the amount given by the state government can be used for the education of the girl child.
- To enable more and more families in Maharashtra to take advantage of this scheme, the government has increased the annual income limit of the family from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- According to this scheme, it will be mandatory for the parents of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of one girl child or 6 months after the birth of another girl.
Documents of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- If a person has two girls then he can get benefits under Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021.
- If the third child is born, then both the already born girls will also not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- applicant’s radar card
- Mother’s or girl’s bank account passbook
- Address proof
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this MKBY 2021, then they have to go to the official website of the Maharashtra Government Department and download the Application Form PDF of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, address, name of parents, date of birth of the girl child, mobile number, etc. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the form and submit it to your nearest Office of Women and Child Development. In this way, your application to Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021 will be completed.