The aviation industry depends upon pilots. They are responsible for safety, in other words. Above all, the question arises ‘How to Become a Pilot?’. Most importantly, we are here for you. We will provide a satisfactory solution. Fly high with us, as we are taking you to the heights. We have also covered the article on ‘How to Become CA‘. So, let’s start our journey, that is to say, ‘How to Become a Pilot?.
How to Become a Pilot?
Dream big, as everyone loves to dream. Similarly, we are dreaming to guide you. In short, we are making you clear from all the doubts about ‘How to Become a Pilot?. So, you will get thorough information here. Moreover, you will feel peace in your mind.
- Students from the 10+2 category can apply for this.
- They must have a passing certificate from a recognized institute.
- Moreover, students must be from the Science stream, in addition, keeping Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Further, students must get 50% in 10+2 format.
Different Ways Available For This Purpose
- Civil Aviation (Non-Military / Commercial Pilot)
- Indian Air Force
Way – 1 ) Civil Aviation (Non-Military / Commercial Pilot)
Holding a commercial pilot certificate
- Most importantly, this type should hold the certificate.
- In addition to that, it should be issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- For science faculty, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry should be compulsory subjects.
Step – 1 ) Admission to B.Sc. in Aviation
- Students should give a written exam, aptitude test, personal interview & DGCA Medical Exam.
Step – 2 ) Getting Student Pilot License
- In addition to the above step, Student Pilot License is necessary.
- Further, give an oral test conducted by DGCA.
- It is needed to complete a minimum of 250 flying hours.
- Then, you can apply for the Commercial License.
Aviation course providing Institutes
- Rajiv Gandhi Academy of Aviation Technology, Kerala
- National Flying Training Institute, Gondia
- Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai
Way – 2 ) Indian Air Force
Admission through NDA after 12th
- Likewise, here is the second way.
- Following the written Exam, SSB Interview, Aptitude Test & Medical Exam anyone can go to Indian Air Force.
CDSE exam after Graduation
- Cracking the CDSE exam after Graduation is another way.
- It contains a written Exam, SSB Interview, Aptitude Test & Medical Exam.
So, in this way, you can become a Pilot.