10 Interesting Natalie Portman Facts, You Should Never Miss.
1. Natalie Portman was born in Jerusalem, Israel on June 9, 1981.
Img Source: en.wikipedia.org
2. Her birth name is Natalie Hershlag.
Img Source: rottentomatoes.com
3. She is the only child of Shelley (née Stevens) and Avner Hershlag, a doctor.
Img Source: britannica.com
4. Her parents divorced when she was three and she was raised in the United States by her mother.
Img Source: heyalma.com
5. Portman has dual citizenship in the U.S. and Israel.
Img Source: gettyimages.com
6. She is fluent in Hebrew, English, and French.
Img Source: vogue.com
7. She attended Harvard University, where she studied psychology.
Img Source: themoviedb.org
8. She has won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Img Source: nbcnews.com
9. She is married to French dancer Benjamin Millepied and they have two children.
Img Source: insider.com
10. Portman is a vegan.
Img Source: thecut.com